How to make the most of your candles:
- The first burn of the candle is very important. The first time you light your candle let it burn for at least 3-4 hours to ensure the wax melt pool reaches the edges of the jar. Blowing out your candle too soon can result in excess wax and causing it to tunnel.
- Always trim wick 1/4 inch before each burn. Trimming your wick to 1/4 inch ensures a clean and safe burn with minimal soot (black smoke).
- To prevent jars from getting too hot, please do not burn your candles for more than 4 hours.
- Make sure your candle is in a safe location and keep a watchful eye on it.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.